If you are looking for work then please call us with your details or email us a CV. Please specify whether you are looking for temporary, permanent, full or part time and what your ideal salary is and we will endeavour to find you the perfect job!
When registered for temporary work:
- Keep us updated - particularly if you change telephone number
- We offer our clients a 20 minute response time so please answer your phone speedily to give you the best possible chance of working ASAP
- Call in once a week to be put at the top of the availables list (Mondays or Fridays are good days to call)
- Once on assignment it is your responsibility to ensure that you turn up on time, work hard and ensure a high standard of work
- It is your responsibility to get your timesheet signed and faxed back to us every Friday - if you have forgotten it call us!
Looking for permanent work?
- We will be working hard to find you your dream job so keep us updated
- Call us once a week for an update and to let us know where you have applied so that we don't double up
- Please ensure that when you get your first interview you use all of the information and advice we give to your best advantage
- Sometimes your first interview could be your dream job - if it feels right then go for it!
When responding to specific vacancies please note that we always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
For further information please click here to contact us.