A really exciting opportunity has arisen to join our fantastic client who is a global supplier in its industry.
Due to continued company growth, they are now looking for a Production Planner to join their team.
This could be the ideal position for a recent graduate or someone with production planning experience who is looking to make the next move in their career.
As a Production Planner, you will report to the Finishing Manager and be responsible for duties such as:
- Creating and maintaining production plans
- Liaising with internal sales and customer service teams to resolve any supply issues
- Management of inventory
- Administration and issuing of orders to the finishing department
- Maintaining planning master data
- Knowledge of databases and how they function
- Good typing skills
- Good communication, teamwork and reocrd keeping skills
- Good planning and analytical skills
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- A scientific or computing background would be benficial
Salary: Circa £25,000 – £32,000 DOE
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this fantastic position, please send your CV to Robin for immediate consideration.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.