Shift Staffing Planner/Resourcer – Brockworth – Salary: Negotiable DOE
Teamwork Selection are one of Gloucestershire’s largest recruitment agencies, resourcing and placing industrial and commercial workers with top employers throughout the county.
We are seeking a new team member to join our busy industrial division as an interviewer and staff rota planner. Daily tasks will include:
- Reviewing CVs and interviewing
- Skills testing and evaluating candidates
- Placing candidates into jobs
- Planning shifts
- Taking bookings from clients
We are ideally looking for someone with the following skill set:
- Experience of managing teams of workers – this could be any sector, from warehousing to catering
- Experience of interviewing
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service
- Able to work ‘on call’ periodically at weekends
- Strong IT skills: Excel or similar staffing schedules
- Full driving license and own transport essential
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Training and career opportunities – the chance to really progress and manage a team of people.
If this role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV to email@example.com.