As we lift out of lockdown, the UK travel industry is absolutely booming – more and more people are looking for holidays in the UK and Europe and booking their long-awaited escape!
Our client, a very established leader in the holiday market based in the centre of Cheltenham, is seeking to increase their customer service pool of staff to take phone calls from customers and deal with booking enquiries.
- Answering phone calls, chatting to customers about their holidays and destinations (what could be better?!).
- Making suggestions and giving holiday/travel advice.
- Taking and completing booking forms online.
You do not need experience, but…
- You do need to be very customer focused and love chatting to people!
- Perhaps you have worked in hospitality or health and beauty and are looking for less hours and an office-based job?
- Basic IT skills, excellent telephone manner is essential.
Hours: 8.45am – 5.15pm or 10.30am – 7pm, 5 out of 7 days a week… Also, one day at the weekend guaranteed off and every 4th weekend off too!
Salary: Circa £18,000 – £19,000
Temporary ongoing and permanent positions available!
Please call us on 01452 615544 or apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.