37.5 hours per week
Salary : £20,000-£25,000
Our client in Quedgeley is looking for a temporary Sales Coordinator to support the commercial activities of their department by ensuring all sales information is accurate and provide a professional first point of contact for their customers. This role is an immediate start for the right person.
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial management team
- Use of Excel and Sage Line 50 to process and manage orders
- Process all incoming orders received
- Perform a proactive telesales service to all customers at specific events
- Create and maintain sales data sheets
- Create and maintain databases as required for marketing
- Good numeracy and literacy ability
- Fully ICT literate, competent in all MS Office applications
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and driven by results and achievement
- Competent to advanced level at Excel to include data analysis, use of pivot tables and look-ups
- Extensive experience of working with Sage Line 50 as a stock and ordering system
- Previous credit control experience
- Previous experience of working in a food and beverage environment
Please send CV to email@example.com
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.