Location: Brockworth, Gloucestershire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours, 5 days a week
Are you a qualified electrical engineer looking for work in an exciting and dynamic company?
Do you have excellent problem-solving skills and the drive to meet performance targets and make improvements to operating practices?
Are you a self-motivated individual who thrives on building good relationships with others?
If so, we have the job for you!
Our client needs an engineer to work with automated machinery in order to store and retrieve finished goods products to meet customer demands, making sure that any machine failures are either prevented or fixed quickly so that there is no impact on customers.
- Qualified to HNC, ONC, or City and Guilds level and some PLC knowledge.
- Computer literate, in particular an intermediate level at Word and Excel.
- Technical experience of High Bay Automated Warehousing.
- Comfortable working at height (full training will be given).
- Versatile technical experience in order to cover both an electrical and mechanical skills base.
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma and 5s
- Apprenticeship qualification (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Experience of shared user site
- Familiarisation with material handling equipment
If you are interested in this position, please give us a call on 01452 615544 or pop us an email at email@example.com
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.