Teamwork Selection is currently recruiting for a General Administrator to join the team of our client based on the outskirts of Gloucester.
This is a permanent role, working in a busy team who deliver exceptional customer service to clients and build and maintain customer relationships.
They’re looking for someone who has a professional manner, enjoys communicating with people and enjoys working within a team.
As a General Administrator your responsibilities will include:
- General office administration
- Answering the telephone
- Answering queries for customers
- Dealing with contractors out on the road
- Filing and organisation of paperwork
You must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Able to work alone and use initiative
- Strong communication skills.
Previous experience would be an advantage.
Pay: £19,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Apply: To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com , call 01452 615544 or pop into see us on Gloucester Business Park.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.