Our prestigious client based in Tewkesbury is looking for a Christmas Order Processor to join their team in the busy run up to Christmas.
This is a fantastic role which will be ongoing until at least Christmas, starting immediately.
Applicants must have experience in customer service, be comfortable liaising with customers over the telephone and be able to use their own initiative to solve any queries or problems.
Day to day duties will include:
• Answering the telephone to customers and processing orders
• Replying to customer emails
• Solving any queries which arise
• Using an IT system to process orders
To be successful in this role you must:
• Have experience in customer service
• Be comfortable liaising with customers over the phone and email
• Be able to use your own initiative when required
• Have good IT skills
Pay and hours:
Pay will be from £8.50 per hour. There must be some flexibility with hours due to customer demand but generally Mon – Fri, 9.00am – 5.00pm.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this great position, please send your CV to Robin on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.