Are you an experienced Customer Services Manager looking to make your mark in a fantastic new role in 2019 and beyond? If so, we’ve got the perfect job for you!
Our client, based just 15 minutes from Pershore, is looking for a professional, well presented Customer Services Manager to join their busy operation.
Leading and motivating a team of Customer Service Assistants, you will ensure that they’re always giving the best customer service possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking incoming calls from clients on a daily basis, dealing with any requests efficiently
- Inputting orders, amending orders and updating client information
- Liaising with couriers and suppliers to ensure good are delivered as scheduled
- Liaising with the warehouse to help ensure they are able to fulfill larger or bespoke orders.
- Supervising any temporary staff
You will need to have:
- Great communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Active listening skills
You will need to have had experience in a customer service environment, be a natural problem solver and able to handle complaints in a calm manner.
Salary: £23,000 plus bonuses
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Sound like the perfect role for you? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 01452 615544.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.