Electrical Assemblers- £10 per hour
Teamwork Selection have an urgent requirement for experienced Electrical Assemblers to join a leading client in Quedgeley, Gloucester.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team within an evolving industry. They can expect to work with materials and products such as flexible conductors, busbar systems, control and distribution transformers, lighting systems and luminaires and control panels.
Ability to read and accurately interpret electrical circuit diagrams, schematics and general arrangement drawings when required.
- Skilled in fault finding and problem solving.
- Efficient at working to time scales whilst meeting customer requirements.
- Can work as part of a growing team or when necessary on their own without supervision.
- Experience of panel building would be advantageous.
- Full time (08.00-16.30 Monday – Friday)
- Permanent after trial period
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
This is a temporary role which could turn permanent for the right candidate.
To apply please submit your CV email@example.com or call 01452 61 55 44
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.