We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Repair Technician to join a successful client based in Gloucester. They manufacture an industry leading product and are currently looking for someone to join them part time.
As an Electrical Repair Technician your duties will include:
- Building and assembling and PCB units and instruments – including dealing with any issues
- Testing components and assemblies
- Service and repair or units – including fault finding, carrying our calibration checks and rectifying issues
- Liaising with various departments to rectify issues and improve products
Required skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of electronics and experience in testing electronic equipment
- Have a practical aptitude, coupled with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident and effective communicator
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Pay: £12.00 per hour
Apply: Send your CV by clicking Apply Now, call 01452 615544 or pop into the office on Gloucester Business Park.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.