Engine Fitter- Quedgeley.
DO YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN ENGINES OR CARS? IF THE ANSWER IS YES TEAMWORK SELECTION HAVE AN INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE!
IMMEDIATE STARTS AND FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
Our client is a leading UK builder and repairer of diesel engines.
Due to continual growth they are looking to welcome new members into their shop floor team on a 13 week temporary to permanent basis.
Normal working hours are: Monday- Friday 8:00 – 16:30
Salary from £8.21 per hour
Key Requirements: .
- Competent English and numeracy skills
- Strong interest in Engineering
- Practical ability to solve problems
- Self-motivated and self-reliant and disciplined
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work to procedures in detail
- Flexible working hours (if required)
- Ability to work within a team and alone when required
- To be able to reach set targets
- Ability to machine/ build various components
- Strip engines
- Clean & inspect various parts thoroughly
- Maintaining records & accurately filling in job forms and various paperwork
- Reassembling components to workshop manuals
- Maintain clean work space and workshop area
To apply for this role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robin immediately on 01452 61 55 44
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.