Job type: Permanent
Location: Centre of Gloucester
You will be joining the engineering team who maintain and repair site machinery to improve equipment reliability to agreed health, safety and quality engineering standards. You will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects are best in class and achieve legal compliance.
- Ensure SOP’s and RA’s are in place for every aspect of the business.
- Manage projects agreed from Capex creation to implementation and post analysis.
- Ensure optimal holding of critical spares.
- Manage COSHH register in relation to all products used on site.
- That all environmental aspects of the business comply with legislative requirements.
- Ensure required inspections on machinery and equipment are undertaken.
- That all PPE used is fit for purpose and cost effective.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm
Successful candidates will have a qualification in health, safety or environmental and be confident using a computer on a daily basis.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01452 615544 for more information.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.