Excellent opportunity for graduate keen to excel in recruitment!
– Based in Gloucester
– Circa £25,000 package
– Salary review after 6 months
– Opportunity to earn commission
– Excellent training and sponsorship of professional exams
– Genuine career progression into Management
Coming onboard as a Graduate Trainee, Teamwork Selection will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the counties top businesses.
You will be trained on how to select local talent, interview / skills test and match applicants to our clients recruitment needs. You could be resourcing any skill from a production worker to a Managing Director!
- To proactively source candidates in line with client requirements and anticipate need utilising latest recruitment technology
- Maintain a talent pool of skilled candidates
- Track candidates in the pipeline and liaise with team to ensure they are kept engaged
- See recruitment process through from end to end attraction to on-boarding
- Recruit for specific roles via CV searching, advertising and any other methods relevant to the role
- Pre-screen candidates and book for registration, managing your diary in the most cost efficient way
- Liaise with hiring managers to propose candidates, book interviews and confirm start dates
- Ensuring evidence of Proof of Right to Work and all other compliance information is seen, copied and verified in line with Company procedures
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a recent graduate 2:1 or above ideally in Business / Social Geography or Marketing / Sales / Psychology
- Must be very driven and self motivated to succeed
- Must have experience in the working world
- Have use of a car (we have plenty of parking!)
- Will be ambitious and have the determination to progress
- Be a keen and quick learner
- Have excellent interpersonal skills – the role is all about people involving a lot of telephone work!
- Must be IT literate and be confident in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
If you think this is the ideal role for you, call 01452 615544 for a chat and send your CV to email@example.com
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.