Teamwork Selection is currently recruiting for a Site Electrician to join the team of our well established client based in the centre of Gloucester.
This is a full time role working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on, 4 off rotation.
As a Site Electrician you will be responsible for the electrical maintenance of all equipment on site ensuring it is all in good working order to support the requirements on a busy manufacturing site that is operational 24 hours a day.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out installations and re-locations of equipment
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance
- Preventative maintenance
- Repairing a wide variety of machinery
- Maintenance of lighting systems
- Liaising with and managing contractors
- Working under health and safety guidelines
- ONC/HNC/City in Guilds or additional relevant qualification
- Minimum of 5 years in manufacturing/plant environment
- Proven delivery on design and project work desirable
- P.P.M. diagnostics and fault finding
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE, plus shift allowance and on call pay
Hours: Shifts, 4 on, 4 off, 6.00am – 6.00pm
Apply: Send your CV, call 01452 615544 or pop into the office on Gloucester Business Park.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.