Experienced Payroll Assistant – *PART-TIME*
We are recruiting for a client going through a huge period of growth and sales, who require a temporary experienced payroll assistant for 4 months, at their head office in Quedgeley. The rate of pay is negotiable dependent on experience, however as a ballpark figure the client is offering £15-£18 per hour. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a unique retail brand and become a part of their busy payroll team.
The successful candidate will need to have used Sage 50 software before. The client is also implementing a new time management system that the payroll assistant will have to use regularly.
The role begins at the end of May and is flexible, being part-time at 3 days a week. The successful candidate can pick which 3 days they would prefer to work.
- You will be responsible for working in a fast-paced team completing payroll for several hundred employees on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Inputting hours for weekly, monthly and shift patterns payments.
- Maintain the payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Answering staff and line manager questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Work with the wider HR team to ensure all HMRC and Tax communications are processed and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assist with pensions and ensure correct information is passed through to set up new starters and leavers.
- Logging of sickness on the payroll systems to allow for ongoing reporting and monitoring
Key skills you will need:
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience
- Previous experience with Sage 50 and a time management system.
- Experienced of processing payroll for 100+ employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management & able to work to tight deadlines
- Enjoy being part of a team
If this work interests you, please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.