Would you like to work for a well-known, leading logistics company?
If so, we have a brilliant temp – perm role for you at our client based in Gloucester!
Working for the planning department you will assist the planning team by booking in consignments for their customers and will support the planning team on a daily basis as required.
– Dealing with queries on the telephone whilst acting in a professional and courteous manner
– Provide a high standard of service at all times in all tasks undertaken
– Maintain high levels of accuracy whilst entering data onto in house systems and whilst compiling reports
– Update the in house freighter system to book deliveries and collections with customers (full training given)
– Liaise regularly with planners where issues arise from bookings
– Compile a date change sheet and telephone through any date changes
– Assist/cover the Customer Service desk as and when required which will include answering internal and external queries, compilation of reports and other tasks as and when required.
To be successful in this role you will;
– Have a strong customer service background
– Have very good attention to detail
– Previous experience in Haulage would be advantageous but not essential
This is a temp to perm position working Monday – Friday between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
In return you will get;
£9.05 per hour and some fantastic benefits which include onsite parking, a discounted staff shop and canteen plus lots more…
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Robin on 01452 615544.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.