Teamwork Selection have an excellent and very unique assignment available for a Farm Assistant to join the team at our client’s site near Brockworth.
As a Farm Assistant you will be working in the poultry division supporting the farm management team to ensure the smooth running of the site.
This is a great opportunity to bag some ongoing temporary work, which will keep you active and won’t see you bored!
Every day will be different as you will be helping with duties such as:
- Caring for poultry
- Assisting with producing the maximum number of high – quality hatching eggs, with high hatchability
- Quality control
- Egg collecting
- General housekeeping such as grass cutting, weeding
- Sanitising and site peparation
- Keeping the farm tidy and organised
- Any other general farms duties necessary in maintaining good standards
- Report any problems with equipment or stock to farm management
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations including COSHH and Risk Assessment documentation
You will need to be a great team player, be able to use your own initiative, and able to get stuck in with any jobs that are required.
40 hours per week, including weekends. Typically these hours will be worked over 6 days, plus guaranteed opportunity for overtime!
£8.21 + GUARANTEED OVERTIME!
Please submit your CV to email@example.com or call Robin on 01452 61 55 44.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.