Our client based in Quedgeley produces quality garments including made to measure and bespoke products. They pride themselves on retaining talented craftspeople with traditional skills and are currently recruiting for a Finishing Operative to join their team.
As a Finishing Operative your duties will include:
- Quality checking that a finished article matches the pattern instructions.
- Achieving quality standards and production output deadlines, whilst upholding H&S regs.
- Oiling, cleaning and maintaining the sewing machines
As a Finishing Operative you will need to:
- Work accurately at speed with excellent eye for detail
- Be flexible with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Have experience of handling and executing machining work in a production sewing setting
Pay: £8.21 per hour
Apply: Our client is looking for someone to star immediately, so if this role interests you, please send your CV to Robin or call 01452 615544.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.