NEW ROLE JUST IN!
We’re currently recruiting for a Forecasting Manager to join the team of our outstanding client who is a major force within the FMCG Sector. Based in Gloucester.
Ideally you will have a background in FMCG and Demand Planning along with a robust knowledge and high level of governance to ensure smooth running of S&OP cycles.
As a Forecasting Manager you will:
- Drive a consistent approach and continued adoption of the monthly S&OP process
- Challenge appropriately Sales teams to improve month on month forecast accuracy and share relevant customer insight with Demand Planners to support purchasing decisions.
- Develop and enhance current forecast accuracy reporting across all Business units identifying key drivers to significant under/ over forecasting and making recommendations to Senior stakeholders.
- Provide strong support to Demand Planning Coordinators, to create and maintain Excel files that drive the forecast surgery meetings.
- Oversee management of forecast surgery meetings e.g. room bookings.
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Able to prioritise workload
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership resolving any issues in a timely manner.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel
- Ideally an FMCG background in Demand Planning along with robust knowledge and high level ofgovernance to ensure smooth running of S&OP cycle
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Apply: Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01452 615544.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.