Gatehouse Administrator – Brockworth, Gloucester – £21,765 – We need you!
Teamwork Selection are currently recruiting for our globally known client based in Brockworth. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team, who will provide full and comprehensive training. Working hours are 5:30am-5:30pm and 5:30pm-5:30am on a shift pattern covering a minimum of 3 shifts per week. This is a temporary position with an immediate start.
- Booking Trailers into the hub using a yard management system.
- Undertaking Yard checks in line with the required standard and intervals
- Working with the warehouse management team to ensure the accuracy of the yard and that all trailers and contents are listed correctly
- Managing location queries from Shunters.
- Directing Trailers to and from the correct bays
- Daily Weekly reporting
- Ensuring all required paper work is checked and correct.
- Ensuring Site safety that no unauthorised people enter prohibited areas
- Monitoring all yard movements and raising any discrepancies.
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in Logistics
- Be able to use In house IT systems as well Microsoft packages
- Be able to read a yard map.
- Good attention to detail
- Confident decision maker
- Be able to work under pressure.
Please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robin on 01452 615544.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.