Teamwork Selection is currently recruiting for a really exciting role and we’re now looking for a International Transport Planner to join the team of our client based in Tewkesbury.
Working within a busy, vibrant team the International Transport Planner will be responsible for managing all logistics functions to deliver excellent events on time and on budget.
This diverse role requires someone with exceptional organisational skills, the ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines and to prioritise your workload.
As a International Transport Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Organising delivery / collection schedule for jobs and projects. Ensuring legitimacy of dates & times in relation to equipment availability & delivery circumstances.
- Arranging and booking crew with the correct skills & behaviours that suit the job /client.
- Booking travel needs via online tools
- Working with Event Project Managers to coordinate resources and support onsite delivery.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with sub-contractors/suppliers
- Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Close attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Experience in an accounts or finance role would be an advantage
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm. There will be some weekend work when required and flexibility to travel at times will be essential.
Pay: £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
Apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01452 615544 or pop into the office at Gloucester Business Park.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.