Graduate Logistics Planner
Our client in Brockworth, Gloucester is one of the biggest distribution companies in the UK. They are recruiting for a Graduate Logistics Planner to join them to assist the team with route planning for their HGV’s which travel all across the country delivering goods.
As a Logistics Planner you will be working Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm and in return receive a salary of £24 – £28k. There will be occasional weekend work involved.
Logistics Planner Overview
- Managing the drivers’ and fleet of company vehicles and HGV’s
- Liaising with clients to assist with any requirements
- Manage the driving schedule
- Ensure the vehicles are planned, allowing for the best fuel efficiency
- Responsible for assisting driver management, fleet management
- Customer Service, office administration and general transport offices duties
Logistics Planner Requirements
- Experience in logistics
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of compliance within the transport industry.
- Must be IT literate (Including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel).
- An understanding of the Highway Code.
- Must have a full UK drivers’ license
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the transport provider is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.