Our fantastic client based in Tewkesbury is looking for some talent Graduate Technicians to join their busy, growing team
This is a great opportunity for someone technically minded to get their foot in the door of global company which works all over the world.
As a Graduate Technician you will working in the workshop in Tewkesbury to prep products, then installing, operating and de-rigging technical equipment on site in the UK, Europe and occasionally in other countries around the globe.
This is a really exciting company to be part of, but due to the nature of the work you do have to be prepared to work hours outside of the ‘normal’ 9-5 sometimes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurate preparation and stock recording of audio-visual equipment inbound, outbound and on location.
- Onsite client support, operation, installation, and de-rig of audio-visual equipment.
- Assisting and training clients in the use of equipment.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times
You must have a current passport and driving license for this role plus:
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Starting pay rate: £8.72
To apply, send your CV, call 01452 615544 or pop into our office on Gloucester Business Park.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.