We have a fantastic opportunity for a Part Time HR Administrator to join our award winning manufacturing client based in Gloucester.
They are currently looking for a temporary HR Administrator on a part time basis to drive effectiveness and efficiency within the business.
Teamwork Selection is looking for candidates who have some experience within HR (1-2 years). The right candidate will thrive in a busy environment, be proactive and have a hands-on attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining HR Records.
- Updating company handbook and policies.
- Arranging appropriate training for staff.
- Support with performance improvement plans.
- Putting contracts together.
- Advertising roles which would include producing a job description & arranging interviews.
- Helping managers with disciplinary and grievances.
- Ensuring that payroll notes are on the system so that wages/salaries can be processed efficiently.
- Dealing with company sickness.
- Imputing holiday forms on to the system and filing.
- New starter packs.
- Coordinating time sheets for temporary workers.
- Proactive and energetic with a hands-on attitude and detailed approach to all tasks.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and internet search tools, together with an excellent standard of written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills enabling you to relate and communicate well to all personality types whilst building constructive and effective relationships within the organisation.
- Perseverance to pursue tasks with energy, drive, and a need to finish within agreed deadlines.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- 1-2 years experience within HR.
- HR qualification would be a big advantage
- This is a temporary ongoing role.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-1pm
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour
To apply: Send your CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.