Junior Transport Coordinator
Our client in Brockworth, Gloucester is one of the biggest distribution companies in the UK. They are recruiting for a Junior Transport Coordinator to join them on a temp to perm basis to do the route planning for their HGV’s which travel all across the country delivering goods.
As a Junior Transport Coordinator you will be working Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm and in return receive a salary of £24 – £28k. There will be occasional weekend work involved.
Junior Transport Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Planning, organising, and coordinating transport activities.
• Informing drivers or subcontractors about transport details (loading/unloading goods)
• Verifying/checking drivers activity truck position • Using in house transport management systems to monitor and updates the progress of each delivery.
• Monitoring the general performance and utilisation of the trucks
• Responsible for liaising with drivers, sub-contractors, and colleagues throughout Europe.
Junior Transport Coordinator – Position Requirements
• Previous experience in an office environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal & external parties.
• Strong IT skills
• Good geographical knowledge off the UK
• Keen interest in the Transport & Logistics industry would be highly beneficial.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.