Our client, a leading British engineering firm based in Quedgeley, are in need of a permanent Labourer to join their busy team.
As a Labourer you will be a general assistant to the production manager and the manufacturing team and be responsible for the following tasks to maintain smooth flow of production:
- Cleaning of materials and products
- Shot blasting products
- Sweeping and cleaning of work areas
- Moving large items via a crane (full training provided)
- Loading and unloading using a forklift (full training provided)
- Sweeping/organising yard area
- Be a great team player and willing to help where needed
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have experience within a manufacturing environment
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
Salary: £20,000 per annum.
If you feel this is the right role for you, please call 01452 615544 or send your CV to us at email@example.com
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.