We’re currently recruiting for a litter picker/cleaner for our client based in Brockworth. This role is for 1 hour per day (5 hours per week)
Hours of work are flexible between 9am-4pm and can vary each day depending on job holder’s availability. So this is great to fit around your other commitments for a bit of extra money!
Your duties will include:
- Daily inspections of the playground and public area checking for damage and graffiti.
- Litter picking
- Sweeping kerb edges and pathways
- Bollard and bench cleaning
- Removal of graffiti
- Emptying litter bins.
Skills and experiences:
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and enthusiastic team player
- Must have proven knowledge and experience of working to relevant Health and Safety legislation and policies
- Prepared to work outside in all weather
- Ability to take responsibility for own areas of work
This is a temporary role. The pay rate is £8.21 per hour and an immediate start is available for the right candidate.
To apply please submit your CV or call the Teamwork Selection office on 01452 61 55 44
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.