Job type: Permanent
Location: Centre of Gloucester
You will be joining the engineering team who maintain and repair site machinery to improve equipment reliability to agreed health, safety and quality engineering standards.
- Resolve equipment issues as required and that root cause analysis is undertaken to ensure issues are not repeated.
- Assess processes continually and provide regular updates to the Operations Manager on opportunities and costs to improve.
- Manage projects agreed from Capex creation to implementation and post analysis.
- Ensure optimal holding of critical spares.
- Implement PM activities, utilising wherever possible Operators and ensuring they have the knowledge and equipment to undertake actions safely.
- Support Quality Engineer as required in the process / equipment resolution of concerns raised on the business.
- Manage COSHH register in relation to all products used on site.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 4pm,
Pay: £30,000 per annum
Successful candidates will have a relevant qualification in relation to equipment and machinery and have a solid understanding of both electrical and mechanical systems. Computer literacy skills are essential for the role.
Please send your CV to email@example.com for consideration or call us on 01452 615544 for more information.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.