Want to join a local reputable company that have a common aim in wanting to develop their people, products and services?
Our clients are expanding due to a new contract win and are looking to recruit a bandsaw operator. You will be working on wood machines, cutting wood to the correct specifications using state of the art machinery.
Working in a busy environment the role will be challenging but rewarding;
- You will be responsible for cutting wood for the production of a high end product. Previous experience with band saws or similar machines would be advantageous, but consideration will be given to the right candidate
- Strong attention to detail is important as you will be responsible for the quality of the product you produce
- You will be responsible for loading your own wood and feeding it into the machine. This is a physically demanding environment with lifting and carrying involved so a good level of physical fitness is required
- You will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the equipment
- You will be required to measure out your own wood therefore, you will need to have good numerical skills and be able to read a tape measure
Hours of work;
Our client is looking for someone flexible who can work on a shift rotation pattern (06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00 hrs) Monday to Friday
Rates of pay;
This role is offering between £7.50 and £9.00 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a company on a temp to perm basis and be a part of a great team. They are a great company to work with and would offer a range of benefits once you are a permanent employee.
To apply for this position please contact Ben on 01452 615544 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.