We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our award winning manufacturing client based in Gloucester.
Teamwork Selection is looking for candidates who ideally have some experience within HR (1-2 years) or are very experienced within administration. The right candidate will thrive in a busy environment, be proactive and have a hands-on attitude.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining HR Records.
- Arranging appropriate training for staff.
- Advertising roles which would include producing a job description & arranging interviews.
- Ensuring that payroll notes are on the system so that wages/salaries can be processed efficiently.
- Imputing holiday forms on to the system and filing.
- New starter packs.
- Coordinating time sheets for temporary workers.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and internet search tools, together with an excellent standard of written and verbal communication.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- HR qualification would be a big advantage
- This is a temporary ongoing role.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00AM-5.00PM
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour
To apply: Send your CV for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.