Our world leading and award winning manufacturing client based in Gloucester is looking for a talented Administrator to join the team on a part time basis.
This is a temporary ongoing role paying £10.00 per hour.
As an experienced Administrator you will be assisting the HR Manager in the day to day duties of the HR department.
Your duties will include:
- Arranging appropriate training for staff.
- Support with performance improvement plans.
- Ensuring that payroll notes are on the system so that wages/salaries can be processed efficiently.
- Imputing holiday forms on to the system and filing.
- New starter packs.
- Coordinating time sheets for temporary workers.
The right candidate will thrive in a busy environment, be proactive and have a hands-on attitude.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-1pm, although this could be flexible for the right person.
Pay rate: £10.00 per hour
To apply: Send your CV for immediate consideration to Annie on email@example.com.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.