PPC and Marketing Executive
We are recruiting for a client going through a huge period of growth and sales, who require a permanent experienced PPC and Marketing Executive, at their head office in Quedgeley. The rate of pay is negotiable dependent on experience, however as a ballpark figure the client is offering £21,000 – £25,000 per annum. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketeer to join a unique retail brand and become a part of their busy and dynamic digital marketing team.
The successful candidate will need to have created and run PPC campaigns before and be able to report on them. The client has a large e-commerce website so experience with an ecommerce website and CRM would be advantageous.
The role begins at the end of May and is a full-time permanent role, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of paid advertising campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook and Amazon
- Compile and maintain reports and dashboards on key performance metrics, including Sales, Cost, ROI and ad performance.
- Continual optimisation and testing of all advertising, from copy, to creative, to targeting, to landing pages
- Rewriting/restructuring the company’s product pages, so that they are SEO optimised
- Writing copy for email and social media
- Designing, writing and sending email campaigns via an e-shot platform such as Mailchimp/Cakemail/Communigator
Key skills you will need:
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Previous experience with running PPC campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills and written copy
- Time management & able to work to tight deadlines
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Experience with CRM systems and ecommerce websites
If this work interests you, please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.