Production Manager – Gloucester
Teamwork Selection have an exciting new role for a Production Manager to join a leading client in the centre of Gloucester.
This is a temporary role which could turn permanent for the right candidate.
The primary role of the Production Manager is to keep the production area and staff operating effectively and efficiently whilst also meeting deadlines, staying in constant communication with the General Manager/Directors at all times.
– Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal down time.
– Over see a workforce of approximately 40+ employees in the production department.
– Daily admin to be completed and kept updated
– Daily stock-take of materials used.
– Ensure all employees follow health and safety standards.
– Set ambitious production goals and communicate them with key personnel.
– Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees.
– Producing work to the high standard (set by the General Manager)
– Quality checking work, cross referencing artwork / against visual layouts and detailed brief’s produced.
– To read each brief and cross reference against artwork and information provided.
– To help train any new starter in production.
– Ensuring employees keep the general working space and surrounding area clean and tidy.
– Enforce employee’s punctuality and arrival on time (early/late shift pattern dictates) Operatives must be at their machine ready to start work 5 minutes before start time.
– Energetic and professional work manner.
– Management experience is key to be a successful candidate for this job role.
– Experience in manufacturing, engineering or production.
– Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one to one basis as well as in a group.
– Good work ethic.
– Working knowledge on Health and safety.
To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robin on 01452 61 55 44.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.