Quality Engineers- Gloucester City Centre!
A fantastic opportunity has become available for Quality Engineers to join a leading client, on a temporary basis due to a massive increase in work.
The role of Quality Engineer is to monitor and maintain Quality standards within the business, produce quality procedures and conduct internal and external audits.
This is a great opportunity to work for a worldwide organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans and excellent training
As the Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Proactively monitoring and maintaining quality processes to identify improvements and cost/waste reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with supplier organisations to ensure compliance with the company’s quality standards.
- Establishing processes and procedures for new product introduction.
- Conducting internal and external audits.
To be successful in the role of Quality Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years+ experience in a Quality Engineering role
- Excellent knowledge of Quality Systems
- Proven background in maintaining Quality Management Systems
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding
Hours Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, subject to change based on business needs.
IMMEDIDATE STARTS AVAILABLE! APPLY NOW!
Salary: D.O.E. up to £30K.
Apply: If interested in this position, please give us a call on 01452 615544 or send your CV to :
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.