Leak, Fire and Flood Technician – Up to £25,000 per annum + bonus scheme
A growing family-run business based in Gloucester is looking to recruit a Leak, Fire and Flood Trainee Technician to join their team. You will be responsible for providing the best solutions to water, fire and accidental damage claims whilst maintaining the highest standards of service.
Duties will include:
- Attending new jobs allocated by Operations Manager
- Carry out moisture surveys and drying techniques
- Prepare equipment for use and ensure instruments are calibrated
- Input reports on company systems
- Follow company and quality procedures at all times
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Construction or damage restoration knowledge would be an advantage.
- Full, clean driving license
This is a great opportunity that offers excellent career prospects. Hours will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm however evening or weekend work will be occasionally required with enhanced pay. You must be over 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
To apply, call Robin on 01452 615544 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.