We’re currently recruiting for a fantastic role based in Nailsworth, for our client who is growing rapidly.
They’re looking for an experienced and energetic Hardy Plant Supervisor to join the team and hit the ground running.
This is fantastic opportunity to really make your mark on the role, in a new location for our client.
You will have experience of working in Garden Centres or be from a horticultural background.
You will also:
- Have an energetic personality with an ability to easily engage with and connect with our customers.
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial attitude towards plant retailing.
- Have excellent knowledge of plants, plant care and maintenance.
- Be able to recognise and act on sales opportunities.
- Be meticulous in the product placement, standards, presentation, visual merchandising and the overall look and feel of the department.
- Have the ability to manage, develop, motivate and inspire a team.
As well as a rewarding career with excellent prospects and development opportunities, you can expect a highly competitive salary, attractive discounts and a fun and exciting working environment.
Apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 615544.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.