We are seeking an experienced (Sage) payroll administrator that currently runs both weekly and monthly payrolls for up to 200 staff to join our team. As one of Gloucestershire’s leading recruitment agencies we are preparing for the opening of lockdown and the increase in business that will bring – we are already seeing a higher than usual demand for temporary workers from some of the largest employers in the county .
- Hours of work 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Based in Quedgeley
- Free Parking
- Great canteen facilities
- Possibility of bonus scheme
- Opportunity to progress and sponsor professional exams.
The role will involve the running of a weekly payroll for all our temporary workers.
- Registering new starters, entering bank details, checking personal data such as Identification, National Insurance details and right to work documentation.
- Creating and collating Timesheets for temporary workers.
- Dealing with HMRC queries and DWP .
- Sending Invoices to clients
- Answering pay queries over the phone and via email
- Running financial reports
- Assisting with the registration documents for workers.
- Many other varied admin tasks.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE.
- An ability to multi-task with a can do/will do attitude.
- At least one years’ experience of payroll
- Excellent knowledge of sage and any other bespoke payroll system
- Must have attention to detail and be precise in their work.
- Must be a proven team player.
- Want to progress and be part of a company that is growing.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.