Wow! A fabulous opportunity has arisen with one of our clients based in the Cotswolds near Cirencester. This is a brilliant role for a Senior Lighting Designer to join a busy, close knit, small team who are driven and talented.
As a Senior Lighting Designer you will be specialising in residential projects, working in the Cotswolds, London and potentially further afield.
The perfect candidate will have extensive experience of AutoCAD and the preparation of technical schedules of Luminaires for contractors. The role will involve complete project management from liaising with new clients, discussing requirements, suggesting options, preparing visuals and costings for them to approve. Once approved the project management begins with daily contact with architects, builders and electricians to deliver the project on time and to budget.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drawing up hand drawn lighting plans on AutoCAD
- Assisting with designing schemes
- Communicating with suppliers on a regular basis
- Preparing relevant technical schedules of luminaires for issue to a contractor
- Attending site visits
Our client is looking for a self motivated designer who is dependable, organised and efficient.
You must be able to manage your own workload and meet strict deadlines.
As well as this you must:
- Have good spatial awareness and ability to think in 3D
- Be well-presented and fluent in written and spoken English
- Have experience in AutoCAD, Excel
- Have a full driving licence
- Ideally you will have some experience in a design studio.
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000 per annum depending on experience
Apply: To apply, please send your CV or call 01452 615544.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.