This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Our fantastic client based in Gloucestershire, near Cirencester is looking for a Senior Lighting Designer to join their team on a full time basis.
Due to expansion they’re looking for an experience, talented designer who wants to work for an innovative company who are at the forefront of lighting design for both interior and exterior projects.
Working with the latest technology they want someone who can hit the ground running in this busy and fast paced role and create inspirational lighting design for residential project worldwide.
You will be working to offer a complete and bespoke lighting service from design layout and specification to procurement, installation and commissioning. Sound ideal for you? Send your CV today for IMMEDIATE consideration. This role won’t be around for long!
As a Senior Lighting Designer you will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Producing concept and detailed design packages, including AutoCAD plans and design details, specifications and schedules.
- Preparing sketch design proposals and mood boards
- Liaising with architects, interior designers, equipment suppliers and installing contractors.
- Project management of the design service including the preliminary meeting, preparation of plans, revisions, further support/progress and commissioning
- New business development
- Attending site visits
- Research and development to ensure that you keep up to date with the latest technologies and thinking
You will need to have previous experience in a design studio and be competent using AutoCAD and all Microsoft Office packages.
They’re also looking for someone who has great communication skills, is organised, can prioritise workload and meet deadlines and has a keen eye for detail.
Due to the nature of the work you will also need a full driving licence and car.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Hours: Full time
Salary: Up to £36,000 depending on experience
Apply: Send your CV via the Apply button below, or give us a call on 01452 615544 to find out more
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.