Teamwork Selection is currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to join the team of our large and busy logistics company based in Gloucester.
As a Site Engineer you will be working as part of a team with automated machinery in a highbay warehouse, which is used to store and retrieve finished products to meet customer demands on time, every time.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure customer demands are always met and not missed because of equipment failure.
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all planned preventative maintenance schedules are completed to high standards every time
- Carrying out repairs/ maintenance tasks, with a first-time fix approach.
- Ensure any spares are booked out to the correct asset.
- Dealing with all breakdowns effectively ensuring the outage time is not affected from parts availability
- Responsible for fault diagnosis and problem solving
- Liaising with external providers in regard to trouble shooting, mechanical faults and failures and equipment breakdowns
Ideally you will have experience in Lean Six Sigma and 5s, High Bay Automated Warehousing and some qualification in engineering, as well as being PC literate and with excellent problem solving skills.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, have access to free parking on site, a staff canteen, discounted staff shop as well as other benefits.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Apply: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01452 615544, or pop into the office on Gloucester Business Park
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.