Are you a creative developer looking for a new role? Here, you can make a real difference by playing an integral role for an expanding e-commerce business. You’ll be the one shaping the systems for purchasing, warehousing, logistics, marketing, finance, and the clients highly successful e-commerce website.
If designing and developing APIs is your thing, this role is for you. Based just off junction 12 of the M5 in Gloucester, this permanent role will give you a £35k salary a year for your creativity and data driven analysis.
You’ll need to be able to work between teams and understand their needs and requirements in the business and use the data to create streamlined enhancements.
In short, your key responsibilities would be to;
- Deliver best-in-class PHP solutions across a broad array of software projects.
- Build and implement new features but also extend and support current bespoke systems.
- Make sure legacy code is up to date and improve its performance whilst doing so.
To get the most out of this role you will need to have experience and a solid understanding of MVC (Laravel, Zend Framework), Zend Expressive or Lumen for REST APIs, PHP Object Orientated code, Database design / optimisation (MySQL, MariaDB, Amazon Aurora), Caching (Redis, Memcached), Knowledge of Git, Composer, Docker, code repositories (Beanstalk App, GitHub, Bitbucket, Packagist).
Desirable Skills for this role, but not essential would be;
- Understanding of AWS and DevOps.
- Good knowledge of systems / Linux server administration.
- Ability to listen and understand complex business problems and translate into quality solutions.
- Be adaptable in an environment which is subject to priorities changing.
- Excellent optimistic problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills; ability to work with minimum guidance whilst adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
If this sounds like you, and you are ready for the next step in your career or a new challenge, email your CV to email@example.com, or give us a call on 01452 615544 for more details.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.