We are recruiting for Team Leaders to join our client on a permanent basis in the centre of Gloucester. They are a manufacturing company in the construction industry.
You will ensure your team meet the operational requirements of the business on a day to day basis.
As a Team Leader your job responsibilities will include:
- Ensure daily outputs targets are exceeded.
- Plan labour requirements in line with output requirements, ensuring minimal overtime costs are incurred.
- Manage holidays in line with sales requirements.
- Ensure PM requirements for plant and equipment are undertaken.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are best in class.
- Manage absence and time attendance concerns and deal with any concerns appropriately through the support of the Operations Manager.
- Monitor output / performance of individual personnel and where appropriate seek support of the Operations Manager to ensure issues are resolved.
- Continually develop your Team to ensure optimal levels of performance are achieved.
This is shift work, working on a three week rolling shift pattern of;
06.00 – 14.00
14.00 – 22.00
22.00 – 06.00
The rate of pay is £12.50 per hour and you will work 40 hours a week.
Successful candidates will have managed people or a team before, be great communicators and be good problem solvers!
To apply send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01452 615544 for more information.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.