Job type: Permanent
Location: Centre of Gloucester
Industry: manufacturing company in the construction industry
You will be responsible for setting up (or changing over) diagnosing and resolving basic faults on equipment.
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic setting and equipment / plant faults.
- Able to change and set up electronic sensors.
- To communicate equipment and plant issues both verbally and written to Technician and support that role as required.
- Train and support Operatives as required to ensure effective operation of the plant and equipment.
- Able to undertake basic preventative maintenance tasks and to be able feedback concerns noted during the process.
- Continually review that all product manufactured is fit for purpose and that any concerns are resolved effectively.
06.00 – 14.00
14.00 – 22.00
22.00 – 06.00
Pay rate: £11.40 per hour
Successful candidates will have good mechanical skills and have used a variety of hand and power tools before.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01452 615544 for more information.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer.