A fantastic opportunity for an engineering minded candidate to join a well known and established client based in the centre of Gloucester.
Great, easy to access location, free car parking on site, brilliant opportunity to join a growing team.
As an Trainee Extrusion Machine Operative you will operate, troubleshoot, repair and perform minor maintenance of the extrusion equipment.
You will be trained in the product construction and the machine operation to maximize yields and machine uptime.
Essential Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Observe all Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) rules, including housekeeping practices
- Set-up and monitor machine operations according to standard operating instructions
- Inspect raw materials and products to ensure there are no visual defects; take corrective action as needed
- Perform advanced machine adjustments to ensure that proper construction specifications are being met
- Perform complete setup, adjustments, start up, and shutdown of all equipment in the area
The perfect candidate will have:
- An ability and willingness to work overtime, as required
- An ability and willingness to work a rotating schedule that includes regular weekend coverage, as required
- An ability and willingness to work a 12 hour shift schedule, as required
- An ability and willingness to wear personal protective equipment, for example safety glasses, gloves, ear plugs, and safety shoes, as required
Immediate starts available. Shifts will be 12 hours long, starting at either 6.00am or 6.00pm on a rotating week schedule. Full training will be given.
Starting rate of £8.21 per hour rising to OTE of £30k.
To apply please submit your CV, call 01452 615544 or pop into our offices on Gloucester Business Park.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.