Due to the continuing growth and success of our client, they now have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator to join their team in Tewkesbury on a permanent basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get your foot in the door of a prestigious company who really know how to look after their staff.
They’re looking for someone who is organised, has a can-do attitude and likes to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
You will have experience of working within a busy office environment and will be involved in a variety of tasks that will contribute to the smooth running of their operation.
This is a key role in the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Printing delivery notes and creating driver packs
• Printing and completing container load packs
• Maintaining daily picking schedule
• Investigating stock issues on orders
• Providing sales team with expiry date requests
• Daily Management of the Warehouse Management System
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working within a fast paced Warehouse environment would be beneficial
• Previous knowledge & experience of working with a Warehouse Management System
• Excellent communication skills
• A “Can Do” Attitude
• Ability to manage busy workload and prioritise
• Ability to work under pressure
Salary: £22,000 – £27,000 depending on experience
Hours Per Week: 8.00am – 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
To find out more and apply, send your CV, call 01452 615544 or pop into see us on Gloucester Business Park.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.