Warehouse Goods Packer
Warehouse Goods Packers needed in Quedgeley on a temporary ongoing basis.
• Picking, checking and packing all online and store orders.
• Restocking shelves when stock is low.
• Counting damaged boxes and reporting to Warehouse Supervisor.
• Keeping packing area tidy for a safe working environment.
• Tidying warehouse on a weekly basis.
• Carrying out weekly stock counts.
• Any other reasonable request as directed by the senior team.
Pay – £9.00 with 12 hour shifts. This will be working 7 days out of 14 (4 days in week 1 and 3 days in week 2)
Packing experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
If you would like to be considered please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01452 615544.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.