Are you reliable, hardworking and looking for warehouse work in Tewkesbury?
Due to a period of rapid growth, our client is in need of a Warehouse Operative to be a key part of the logistical process.
You will be:
- Picking products from the warehouse stores
- Physically unloading incoming products and verifying the contents
- Counting stock based on inventory control log
- Loading and arranging pallets
- Packing and preparing orders for shipping
- Be reliable and hardworking
- Be keen to become a key part of a functional team
- Have a strong work ethic by treating products with care and concern at all times
- Be physically able to lift heavy items and able to use a forklift
Full training will be given to operate a forklift, a pallet truck and hand scanners if needed and previous experience within a logistics environment is desirable.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4.30pm
Salary: Up to £20,000 after training.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.