Warehouse Operatives – Quedgeley.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operatives to support our busy client based in Quedgeley in the run up to Christmas. These are temporary positions that will be ongoing until January 2020.
Pay rate £8.21 plus performance bonuses which can be £60 per week!
Hours 8:30am-8:30pm, including every other weekend.
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE.
Duties will include:
- Picking, checking and packing all online and store orders.
- Restocking shelves when stock is low.
- Counting damaged boxes and reporting to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Keeping packing area tidy for a safe working environment.
- Tidying warehouse on a weekly basis.
- Carrying out weekly stock counts.
- Any other reasonable request as directed by the senior team.
What we are looking for:
- Team Player
- Good Time Management
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to comfortably lift boxes up to 20kg in weight
- Ensure you play a part in ensuring a safe working environment.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts, 8:30am-8:30pm including weekends.
If you are interested please contact Robin on 01452 61 55 44 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate consideration.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.