We have an exciting opportunity available for a motivated self starter to join the team of our client based in Tewkesbury as a Warehouse Technician.
This is an ongoing full time role with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
This role offers an immediate start and is an excellent opportunity to join a leading company in a fast paced industry.
As a Warehouse Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing audio-visual equipment for delivery to industry events, arriving back from events and on location
- Keeping an accurate stock count of audio-visual equipment
- Supporting client’s onsite with the installation, and operation of equipment
- Maintaining efficient processes for equipment preparation and return of the equipment within the workshop
- Maintaining a safe working environment
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to work well within a team, as well as independently. You will have previous experience in a warehouse/workshop and good communication skills. You will also need:
- Full driving license
- Full current UK passport
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines unsupervised on a day to day basis
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Pay: £8.72 per hour
Apply: Interested? Send your CV to Robin, call 01452 615544 or pop into the offices on Gloucester Business Park.
Teamwork Selection Ltd acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies and an Employment Business in relation to temporary vacancies. We always like to speak to every applicant but due to the current climate this is not possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Teamwork Selection is an equal opportunities employer